A break-up is a very sad thing to happen to anyone. Every person has different reasons for a break-up; some reasons may be right while some may be very stupid.
Now here we will discuss some terrible reasons to break-up with someone.
1. Lack of trust : one of the main reasons for a break-up is the lack of trust. A relationship can only be successful if there is trust and understanding between the partners.
2. Attraction towards someone else : sometimes people also have a break-up because their partners tend to be attracted to someone else. If you find that someone else is more attractive and understanding that your current partner, then you would obviously want to have a break-up.
3. Abusive relationships : there are absolutely no point at all staying in an abusive relationship. If your partner physically, emotionally or mentally abuses you then it is no use staying put in that relationship. Leave that relationship immediately.
4. Loss of interest in the partner : many couples lose interest in their partners, not only sexually, but also as a friend. If you can not talk to your significant other, it is definitely time to break up.
5. No future together : Relationships without a future are a train-wreck waiting to happen. If you want to be friends with benefits it is fine. But if you want a real relationship but do not have a future together then it is better to leave such a relationship.
6. Lack of time for each other : if your partner spends a large percentage of their time in the company of others rather than in your company then it is probably time to say goodbye. Many relationships break because partners no longer have the adequate time for each other.
7. Relationship turns sour : a relationship turns sour and cold when the partners fall out of love with each other. They no longer tend to enjoy the company of each other. Couples have a break-up because they no longer find the same charm, love and passion in their relationships.
8. Unfaithfulness : one of the main reasons for a break-up is unfaithfulness. Love is not the only thing that is needed to establish a relationship. Other factors like trust, respect, common interests, compatibility, understanding, co-operation, respect and passion are also needed.
9. Lack of appreciation and neglecting each others feelings : Relationships also break due to lack of appreciations for each others efforts and neglecting each others feelings. If you are facing these problems in your relationship then it is better for you to have a break-up.
Sixteen Tips How YOU can do to Improve Your Relationships.
1) Talk with your partner openly and honestly.
2) Don't sacrifice yourself for the relationship.
3) Take responsibility for your feelings.
4) Know you can only change yourself.
5) Be yourself always.
6) Know your intentions behind your words.
7) Communicate your wants and needs to your partner.
8) Accept them as they are.
9) Let go of absolute value judgments.
10) Drop your expectations of how they "should" be.
11) Listen with your whole body, mind and soul.
12) Express your appreciation and gratitude openly and often.
13) Examine your beliefs about love relationships.
14) Use humor to defuse difficult situations.
15) Examine your desire to control your partner.
16) Have a dialogue about your beliefs.
Compatibility and understanding are two very important things in a relationship. If you are not happy with the person you are dating then it would be better for you to dump them. You do not have to do it in an inhuman manner.
Here, we will give you some brilliant tips to dump the person whom you date without hurting their feelings and emotions.
1. Do not rush into things : if you are not happy in your relationship then do not rush into things. Take everything as it comes. If you want a break-up then think about this matter with a cool head. Talk to your partner about this matter then only take your decision.
2. Do not delay : Breaking up is never easy for any one. You may be leaving someone you care about and dreamt big dreams with. The short term pain of a break-up is much better the years of suffering in an unsatisfying relationship. So, if you are convinced that you will never be happy with this person, do not delay in breaking -up.
3. Do it is person if you think that your relationship would never to successful then it would be better for you to have a break-up. But you should always break this sad new to your partner in person. Never behave in a cowardly manner by just sending an email or a telephone call.
4. Break-up at your partner's Place : if you have to break-up with your partner then it would be better to do this at their place.
5. be very honest : be very honest to yourself as well as your partner. A relationship rarely fails because someone's done something wrong. It is because the two of you are not compatible enough to work it out. Explain as much as you can about your feelings without making the other person feel inferior. Never try to blame the other person for the failure of the relationship.
6. Discuss it with your partner Listen to your partner's side of story before you break-up with them. It is human nature to want closure, so do not expect them to shrug and accept the news without an explanation, especially if it has come very suddenly.
7. Do not blame yourself : Do not blame your self for the break-up because it had to happen one day or the other. If a relationship is not working properly then it will surely have a destructive end.
8. Do not ask your partner to be your friend : do not end the conversation by asking your ex to be your friend. It feels like a demotion, even if you started out as friends initially. Let them make the decision about whether or not to be friends.
These are some excellent tips to dump the person you date in a polite manner.
Certainly, one of the first essential tasks of any groom-to-be is to determine a way to propose to his beloved. There are certainly any number of exciting, memorable ways to perform a proposal. Here are some of the most elegant, romantic methods to get your girl to say "yes":
1. Recreate your first date - This will bring back a flood of fond memories and will put her in the right mood for your proposal. Chances are she’ll also appreciate your thoughtfulness in trying to recreate that special experience.
2. Plan a surprise picnic - Consider taking your beloved to the woods or to a beach for a romantic picnic. At the picnic site, you might consider spelling out the words "Marry me" with stones or seashells.
3. Bring out the bubbly - During dinner, serve your girlfriend a glass of champagne with the engagement ring in the bottom of the glass. You’re then in a perfect position to toast your future together. It’s hard for a girl to pass up a ring when it comes in such elegant packaging.
4. Pop the question in a cookie - Consider dining together at your favorite Chinese restaurant. Have the waiter serve her a fortune cookie with "Will you marry me?" hidden inside. It’s the type of dessert she’ll never forget. The Christmas tree proposal - At Christmas, invite her over to your place to view your Christmas tree. Make sure that the tree is lighted, but has only a single decoration—an engagement ring. In all likelihood, her heart will melt once she sees her ring adorning your yuletide tree.
5. Spell out your proposal with style - Get her a "just because" gift. Purchase an elegant charm bracelet. Have the charms on it be letters that spell out your special request "M-A-R-R-Y M-E". Place the gift at her place setting during a special dinner.
6. Of course, there are numerous other ways you can propose — on board a plane, on an island, on a mountaintop, at the top of the Empire State Building, in the back of an SUV limousine in Las Vegas. How you ultimately propose will depend on a number of factors: your history together, your personal style, and her particular preferences. The most important thing is that the proposal comes from the heart. If it is truly sincere, chances are your intended will be totally captivated. In the end, it’s not the proposal itself, but the groom, that really matters.
Gift Is A excellent medicine for your partner a gift that is buying with your heart and imagine by your partner will work like a booster in love.
Here we will give you some excellent gift ideas for your girlfriend.
1. Jewelry : Jewelry is the perfect gift for your Girlfriend. A heart shaped pendant will win your girlfriend Over very time. There is nothing more flattering that makes a women feel beautiful and the envy of her friends than a stunning pendant. It shows you are a sensitive and caring boyfriend Or husband. Depending on your budget you can start with silver or gold or upscale for that extra sparkle to diamonds or other precious gems.
2. Gift Cards : Gift cards come in handy no matter what holiday it is. Giving a gift card for your partner guaranteed satisfaction. Not only will your girlfriend not know it was a last minute gift, she can pick out her own gift. But you need to choose very wisely when it comes to this gift.
3. Heart Chocolate : These boxes of heart chocolates can be found any and everywhere, from a gas station to the local mart down the street from your house. You do not have to go out of your way for this due to lots of candies catering to the Valentine's holiday by making heart shaped chocolates.
4. Cute Stuffed Animals : Stuffed animals can be located almost anywhere, everywhere and at any time of the year. There are sure to be lots of Valentine's Day themed stuffed animals such as bears. Walk into any store and pick the one that you think she will love, try to stick to the bears with hearts on them that read "I Love you", because they really create the real love effect.
5. Beautiful flowers : Flowers are easily found, no matter where you go. On Birth's Day there are sure to be many places that offer flowers for a reasonable price. Look for flower stands on the side of the road during Birthday's Day; it will save you the hassle of waiting in the long lines along with the other late shoppers.
6. Make a creative gift : If you do not have any money at all, you can always use your creativity to make your girlfriend a Birth's Day gift. This can be anywhere from a scrapbook of you two, all the way down to a book of poems. When taking time out to make a gift, make sure you give it your own personal touch.
Does Love also have types? Its sounds a little confusing.
The Answer is yes Love has types. Let me tell you the different types of Love and the symptoms by which you can understand what type of Love is yours.
1. SECURITY LOVE: This love is the love that everybody needs to survive. It is that feeling of being cared for and nurtured. Some people would describe this as the type of love parents have for their children. This is so important: high on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs; and studies have even proven that people have died of a "broken heart" (there have been no explanations for their deaths other than that).
2. FRIENDSHIP LOVE: This is a love between yourself and someone that is totally honest, open and comfortable. You really only have this kind of bond with a few people. You might know a lot of people and be "friendly" with them in a group situation but they are not the best friends I am talking about here. I have a theory that you cannot truly be best friends with a member of the opposite sex. Down the line romance will always come up from either party and feelings will be misinterpreted and mistaken. When this happens, the friendship will change and possibly never be the same again.
3. ROMANTIC LOVE: (The much anticipated love!) Most people experience this type of love many times in their life. It is when you see that person for the first time and he/she makes your knees go weak or gives you butterflies in your stomach.i.e. "Love at first sight”. Most people don’t even love the person they think they are in love with…they fall in love with the idea if being in love. This is more of a lustful kind of love; it wears off after a while and hopefully leads to.
4. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE: This is the sincere love, the love that lasts forever. This kind of love comes when you have found the person you are destined to be with. Nothing can destroy unconditional love. It is like when you have an argument or disagree about something with that person and you realize that it doesn’t bother you because the love you have for him/her overcomes everything.
Here are 10 surefire ways to intrigue her every time:
1. Observe something. Make a comment about something you observe in the environment. This is especially effective at the grocery store. For example, if she is ordering a turkey sandwich, ask her if the turkey is good here. Make your comment immediate to the situation and it will seem perfectly natural. No matter where you are, there is always something interesting to comment on.
2. Smile. This shows her that you are friendly and confident. A genuine smile not only feels good to you, but will put her at ease while creating openness in the interaction - a requirement for building rapport.
3. Do not hesitate. If you hesitate in your approach, this tells her that you are not feeling confident - an immediate turn-off. When you see her, walk over to her within a short period of time (the three-second rule). Show her you are a man who knows what he wants and goes after it.
4. Positive body language. If you approach hunched over with your head down, you are sending negative information about yourself, which makes you dead in the water before you begin. Stand up straight, with shoulders back and chest out, and use a firm yet relaxed walk.
5. Not too fast. If you walk over too fast, you could likely trigger her internal alarm. A calm, casual approach is usually the best way to make her feel at ease with you.
6. Keep eye contact. Never be the first to break eye contact when you approach. If you do, this sends the message that you are not feeling good about approaching. When you use strong eye contact, she will feel more drawn to you. With practice, you can master this.
7. Listen up. Make sure you pay careful attention to what she says. Do not have your response pre-thought out. Women love a man who pays attention to the details of what she says. If you start throwing out random words, she will lose interest fast.
8. Do not fidget. Fidgeting after you approach is distracting and shows you are uncomfortable. If you communicate that you are uncomfortable, she will feel uncomfortable, too, and will close up. Practice being aware of your movements. Pay attention to those movements, or lack of movements, that communicate comfort and confidence.
9. Lighten your tone of voice. The tone of your voice is a very powerful tool. Approaching her in a light and playful tone is one of the best ways to start.You could also begin in a serious tone, accusing her of something like " I hope you saved some turkey for me," followed by a quick smile to let her know you are joking. Practice playing with your vocal tone with your friends notice the different reactions you get when you say the exact same thing using varied tones and fluctuations.
10. Lean away from her. A man who leans in too far when he talks often makes a woman feel crowded. A better approach is to lean away from her slightly. This lets her know that you respect her space, boundaries, and are comfortable with yourself. The key to making these tips work for you is putting them into practice! Practice these tips and see the reaction you get. When you put them all together, you will be surprised at their power.